Terms and Conditions
These terms & conditions apply when purchasing or downloading a product from our site and may be amended from time to time.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify the price of our themes & plugins. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to our website.
Support and Updates
Each purchase (license) grants you access to our high priority support service. Our support service does not cover help with theme or plugin customization beyond the advertised features. Also, each purchase (license) grants you access to product updates that may contain new features or updates meant to keep it secure and working with the latest version of the WordPress.
There are two types of purchases that you can make. One is the annual purchase and another one is the lifetime purchase.
In case of the annual purchase, the support service and access to product updates are valid for one year from the date of your purchase. You can also extend this period by a further year by renewing your license at a 25% discount. We’ll send you a reminder when it’s time to renew. If your license has expired and you wish to enjoy support and updates, you will need to renew it at the full advertised price of the product.
In case of the lifetime purchase, you will get access to the updates and support for that product forever without the need to renew it every year.
We firmly believe in all our products and stand by their quality and performance, but we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. Therefore, if you come across an issue that cannot be resolved, or feel that our product isn’t working as expected, you can contact us for a refund within 14 days after purchase. We’ll be happy to refund the entire amount. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You are within the first 14 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 14 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments.
- You have purchased the plugin/subscription, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing products from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
Changes to the service or terms
By purchasing our product(s) you indicate that you have read and agree the Terms & Conditions detailed on this page. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change any information, specifications, features or functions of the Site, Services or Software in each case with or without prior notice and without any liability to you or any third party. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms & Conditions means that you agree with the new Terms & Conditions and consent to be bound to it.